COMBO SAFARI AND BEACH - SOUTH AFRICA - SWAZILAND - MOZAMBIQUE 11 DAYS -9 NIGHTS
Make time to visit three exceptional places. Certainly you enjoy an unforgettable trip.
Departure from origin country, overnight on board.
Arrival at Maputo International Airport, transfer Airport / Kruger Park. By the accommodation we have a journey of 140 km. With a duration of 3 hours. Pestana Kruger Lodge **** is located opposite the park. Along the way, we will cross the border of Mozambique with South Africa.
- 13:30 pm. Accommodation arrival.
- 17:00 pm. 20:00 pm. Night Safari.
- Accommodation: Pestana Kruger Lodge **** - breakfast and dinner - included.
- 06:00 am. - 15:00 pm. Safari 4x4 open vehicle during Safari to rest intervals will be made of a different lodges in the park, likewise, be held outside the main route paths with the purpose of seeing more animals.
- Accommodation: Pestana Kruger Lodge **** - Dinner and breakfast-included.
- Rest of afternoon free to rest and sightseeing.
- 06:00 am. - 15:00 pm. Open 4x4 safari vehicle, we have to take advantage of the early morning hours because it does not make a lot of heat, the animals are more active which will allow us to have better sightings.
We will travel through the savannah to dense forest, the land of the Big Five (elephant, buffalo, rhino, lion and leopard).
- Accommodation: Pestana Kruger Lodge **** - Dinner and Breakfast - Included.
- Optional: Safari on foot - from 4 Pax.
- 09:00 am. Transfer Kruger Park / Mlilwane Wild Life Sanctuary - (Swaziland).
- 14:00 pm. Mantenga Cultural Village to arrival - We will have the unique opportunity to watch the energetic Swazi dances and learn more about their customs and culture.
- 17:00 pm. Mlilwane Wild Life Sanctuary, a very special place, which offers tours and activities among small animals, impala, zebra, bull-riding, wild boar, etc. Ideal to rest.
- Accommodation: Mlilwane - typical of Cabañas Swaziland *** Dinner and breakfast – included.
- 08:30 am. Transfer Mlilwane / Mkhaya Game Reserve.
- 10:00 am. 12:00 am. Safari 4x4 abierto.
- 13:00 pm. Almuerzo.
- 16:00 pm. - 18:00 pm. Safari 4x4 open, Optional: Safari walk.
- Dinner and breakfast lunch – included.
- Accommodation: Mkhaya.
- 05:30 am. Will be awakened for tea or coffee.
- 06:00 am. - 08:00 am. Safari 4x4 open - Optional: Safari walk.
- 08:00 am. Breakfast.
- 09:00 am. - 10:00 am. Safari 4x4 open to the door of booking.
- 10:15 am. Transfer Mkhaya / Bilene Beach (Mozambique) 290 km. Located 180 km. north of Maputo, the road is in perfect condition during the journey will have the opportunity to enjoy the unique African landscapes and images of people selling mostly fruits and handicrafts to the roadside.
Stop in Maputo for free lunch.
- 16:00 pm. Bilene Beach - Lodge **** Mahelane check-in and afternoon free to relax on the beach after the trip.
Accommodation: Lodge Mahelane.
Dinner: not included.
Bilene lagoon, call (pond Uembje) is salt water, is connected to the sea by a channel that takes waters of the Indian Ocean, surface 35 km long and 2 km wide. Creating a huge pool in the tropical paradise.
After breakfast we enjoy a boat ride that will take us across the pond and the canal that connects the waters of the ocean.
Rest of the day free to enjoy the beach.
Accommodation: Lodge Mahelane ****.
Dinner: not included.
- Free day to enjoy the beach and activities.
- Accommodation: Mahelane Lodge ****.
- Dinner: Not included.
- 15:00 pm. Transfer Bilene Beach / Maputo.
- 17:30 pm. Arrival in Maputo.
- 20:00 pm. Transfer Maputo International Airport.
- 22:00 pm. Flight to the country of origin.
Arrival in the country of origen.
Prices Starting From:
RESERVATION OF 4 PACKS
Price 1.312 € / person
RESERVATION OF 2 PACKS
Price 1.643 € / person
- Boat trips.
Mkhaya & Mlilwane
Sample room accommodation Mkhaya (left) and Mlilwane (right).